Are You Getting The Sidekick LX 2009?

2008-06-24

Welcome To My Blog!

After making more then 250 free themes for the Sidekicks, I think the least I deserve is my own blog....

So. Here it is, Cubanita's official blog! My very own blog!! I'll be using this blog to keep everybody updated on my latest posts. It was easy to keep track of my themes over at sklxthemes.com before but with all the new theme makers that have recently invaded the site, it's has gotten out of control. I will continue to post themes in the sidekick sites but I will use this blog to keep my themes organized.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. I already added it as a bookmark!

lilchip85 said...

hey i like ur blog its hot.... i learned some new things here so it really helped thanx ur the best :)

Anonymous said...

i have a question about something and its how do you upload a them because i compressed it to a zip file and its under 2.5 megs but if u can help can u tell me what u use to compress the theme to .zip ?

Anonymous said...

hello ay it is a nice blog and i learn a lot , i got my new sk 2008 and my friend gave me this page to try it and see , but i learn really quick , thank you , what i dont know is how to put a screensaver on the sk , can you help? yahoo: la_pepsi_cubana , aol : lanegrita1980 and my email is cubanapura02@tmail.com , thanks girl !!!!

McFly & Nitro said...

hey , can yu make a Back To The Future theme.

Unknown said...

You know u mad some sick themes mi amor..just had 2 show ur blog some love.i got that shit bookmarked...u know where 2 find me sometimes.

-DRE