Are You Getting The Sidekick LX 2009?

2008-09-07

A Word About Theme Requests

As you all know, almost all summer long I had a set of theme request rules on the sidebar with a Cbox under it for my blog visitors to leave theme requests. As of today, I've decided to take down the Cbox and I'll briefly explain why. Since I started taking requests, I've already done more than 100 requested themes, that is without counting theme resizing, recoloring, and changing hinge sounds on previous themes. I work and go to college yet I try to post at least one theme every day but they're still about 150 requests left for me to do with an average of 1-5 new requests after every theme I post. I tried doing the requests in order, randomly, and from easiest to hardest to try to advance faster but unfortunately at the rate I'm receiving requests, it is impossible for me to ever catch up and I feel it wouldn't be fair for me to keep taking requests that I'm not going to have time to do and It also wouldn't be fair for people who requested long time ago If I started doing all the new requests and not do theirs. My solution to this problem is to take down the Cbox. I still have access to my Cbox and I will be completing the requests that are already there, but I will not be taking new requests until further notice.

Now that the bad news are out of the way, I'll go on to the good news! Since I will not be taking requests, now I'll have more time for freestyle themes which means more general themes and less themes aimed for particular Sidekick users. I've replaced the Cbox with a Meebo chat room which you can use to chat with me or whoever is visiting my blog at the moment. I will not be taking requests left on the chat room but you can feel free to ask any questions and leave any theme suggestions there or under this post (only this post). If I like your idea I will do the theme. The "Donate" button under the chat room might give a positive boost to my opinion of your suggestions!

***UPDATED***
(9/21/08 - Replaced Chat room with Meebo me)
Meebo me window allows you to send me IMs when I'm online.
All conversations are private and can only be seen by you and me.
If I'm offline, I'll receive your messages on my next sign on,
leave a message with your e-mail address so I can respond.

***UPDATED***
(11/30/08 - Theme Requests Are Back!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

kool lol