Are You Getting The Sidekick LX 2009?

2008-07-11

How To Record What You Hear

I've already made a video on making hinge sounds with Adobe Audition but I know a lot of people are wondering where do I get good sounds from so I made this video. I get hinge sounds from anywhere on the web, basically any sound that I can hear coming out of my PC can be recorded and saved. I use a M-AUDIO Audiophile 2496 audio card for my recordings but the process is the same with any audio device. I am using Adobe Audition on this video but most recording programs are capable of recording what you hear if you select Monitor/Mixer as the input. You can use this process to capture sound from anywhere, If it plays on your computer, you can record it! This video only explains how to record the sounds you want, If you want to use the sounds you record as hinge sounds for your Sidekick, you need to watch my other video on "How To Make Hinge Sounds".



0 comments: