Are You Getting The Sidekick LX 2009?

2008-07-02

Mac OS X Collection

If you are constantly looking for new themes for your Sidekick, then you most likely have already seen my Mac OS X Leopard themes for the LX, Slide and, SK3. These themes really didn't require much picture editing like my usual themes, since they're based on the default Mac OS X Leopard wallpaper but, nevertheless it took me sometime to get the themes done. The thing I loved the most about this theme on my LX was the hinge sounds because anyone who knows about Sidekicks would hear a Sidekick yet, anyone used to Mac computers would think I had a mini Mac on my hands. Given the success of my Mac OS X Leopard themes, I decided to add more Mac OS X themes to the collection. The addition includes Leopard Server, Time Machine Cosmos, Grass and Zebra. These are only my favorite OS X wallpapers, leave me a comment if you would like to see any other OS X wallpaper added to this collection.


Sidekick LX - Sidekick Slide - Sidekick 3

***UPDATED***
(8/13/08 - Added Sk08 Collection)
All the themes are included in the same zip file.


Mac OS X Sk08 Collection

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo ur themes are off tha chain! but could u do a theme of gambit from x-men with tha hinges having him sayin summin? i apologize if that's a bit much but u be doing tha damn thang

Anonymous said...

hey will you please add the mac osx theme called cosmos vertex for the LX? its the blue one with the smooth trooper. x] i have it for my 08 and its the only one i use. im going to be getting a lx soon, and i would like to have that on here. thank you soo much! :)